Our Acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website
www.awe-wonder.co.uk (our site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy,
which supplement our terms of website use
www.awe-wonder.co.uk is a site operated by Awe & Wonder Limited. We are registered in England under company
number 11416671 and we have our registered office at 4 Red Admiral Heights, Thurston, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP31 3TW.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our
To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material
or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms,
time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed
to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of
our terms of website use
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.